1. Download KingRoot
2. After Downloading, Open the downloaded .exe file, and install.
3. Open your Cherry Mobile Life 2.0 and go to settings/developer options, then check USB Debugging,
4. Connect your android to your computer using a USB to Micro USB Connector,
5. Swipe down the statusbar to check if your android is already connected to pc.
6. Open KingoROOT or VRoot then wait 'til the App reads your Android then CLICK the Button "ROOT!".
If you have don't have SuperSU Installed, Download and Install the Latest here.
Done! To Check if your Android already has Root, Install this App "Root Checker" and and Run.
Freemium Spotify and Netflix here!
For Cherry Mobile Phone only!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 am
- Location: ::1
- Has thanked: 12 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
|Web Developer|Scientist|Atheist|Android Developer -Soon|
Its my pleasure to accept any amount of Z Points Donation