Get free computer support for your computer problems! Fix your computer with lots of free PC help, tips, tricks, and DIY tutorials.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 am
- Location: ::1
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
#1 Method: Virtual Ram Concept For Windows
1. First of all Insert Your Pen Drive.(USB)
2. Then open My computer and Right click > Then open Properties.
3. Now Properties window will appear, then click on Advanced system settings from left side.
4. Then in Advanced Tab click on Settings Button appear in Performance tab.
5. Again new window will appear then click on Advanced Tab.
6. In Advanced Tab there is an option of Virtual Memory box, Then click on Change Button.
Note: If Your Pen Drive is of Size 4Gb then always add 10Mb less from current available size. As i am using pen drive of size 4Gb and current space available is 3700 Mb then use 3690 minimum approx or remove more as you can because it better of device safety.
#2 Method: Using ReadyBoost In Windows 7, 8, 10
1. Firstly Insert your Pen Drive > Now Right click on your pen drive.
2. Open Properties > Then ReadyBoost Tab.
3. Then switch to Use this device and reduce your current memory space. If your current device place is 3700MB then reduce it with approx 200-300MB.
4. Then click on Apply button and all Done.
5. In case if you want to change back your pen drive to normal then switch it back Don’t use device in Readyboost tab.
Process of Increasing Virtual Ram:
1. After click Change Button Virtual settings will appear.
2. Now unchecked the box of Automatically Manage Page size feature.
3. Then in Custom size Add Your Pen Drive.
1. Always Safely Eject Your Pen Drive. Direct remove removal may leads to device damage.
2. In Virtual Memory method If you want to convert back your Pen into Normal Then Again open Virtual Settings And Remove custom memory value and choose Default settings by checking Automatically Manage Paging Size.
3. In ReadyBoost Method don’t forget to revert back to normal or otherwise open your pen drive and delete Readyboost file from your pen drive.
Pros: Ndi muna kaylanggan bumali ng ram at nagkakatulong para mapabilis ang computer/laptop.
Cons: Minsan nainit ng todo ung flash drive.
Author: Lance @ PC/CP Tips and Tricks Facebook Group
Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/pccp-tip ... /?refid=18
Please Click Me!!
Sir. Tanong ko lng po. Pde po bang gmitin ung USB flash drive na my laman? Hindi po ba mabubura ang laman nito? Tnyx po.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests