Version: v1.9.15 Download Here
A powerful video player with hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
Description MX Player:
According to the developers, the most advanced video player of all, available on Android today.
It plays almost all video files, including .3gp .avi .divx .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm .xvid and others.
It also reads most commonly used subtitle files, including .srt .ssa .ass .sub .smi .mpl .txt .psb and Matroska Subtitle Track (mkv). With its unique feature of scrolling subtitles, you can easily navigate between subtitle texts.
Requires Android: 4.0+
- Multi-core decoding - MX Player is the first-of-its-kind video player on Android that performs multi-core decoding. According to the results of tests on dual-core devices, it showed up to 70% performance increase in comparison with single-core decoding.
- Processor optimization - contains codecs and rendering engines optimized for processors, including ARM® NEON ™ and NVIDIA® Tegra ™ 2.
- Scrolling subtitles - fast moving between subtitle texts and changing their position.
- Clean text - increase the readability of subtitles by adjusting borders and shadows.
- To get acquainted with all the features and advantages of the player, the developer recommends visiting the project home page.
Developer: J2 Interactive
Developer email: email@example.com
Videos on YouTube: AIDE on Galaxy S2, integration with Dropbox, integration with Git, AIDE - IDE Android for Android