Some of the changes in this release include:
- Disable the HTML5 uploader for older versions of Android (< 5, not using Chrome) due to incompatibilities.
- Prevent the HTML5 uploader from creating a horizontal scrollbar with very small windows.
- Fix an issue reverting message edits if not all of the edits could be reverted in one batch.
- Add several new indexes for performance benefits in specific cases.
- Ensure that several additional types of content are updated correctly when merging users.
- Capture errors parsing bounced emails and log them for future analysis.
- Prevent recursive calls to the image proxy by short circuiting to the final image.
- Limit the number of image proxy records removed at a time to prevent memory errors.
- Adjust multiple external calls in templates/JS to always use HTTPS.
- Prevent the likes received list from being completely blank in specific situations.
- Don't display the "log in or sign up" message on threads that have been explicitly closed.
- Fix an incorrect permission check when quoting a user that could lead to a phantom alert being created.
- Trim smilie replacement values when saving to prevent unexpected behavior
- See the Resolved Bug Reports forum for further information.
Xenforo 1.5.13 Nulled -